Monday, January 18, 2010

In preparation

In preparation for #45 on my list [Learn to kayak], I present a fairly new acquisition, of sorts:


She's a Hurricane Phoenix 130 and she's on extended loan from a friend. It was remarkably warm here today, so we hauled the 'yaks out for a rinse and rub-down. [My Beloved currently owns a Hobie Quest and is anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new Kaskazi Dorado II] Now all I need is a paddle, a seat, a PFD and consistently warmer weather.

Also due to the beautiful weather today, I went for a run, thus fulfilling my obligations to #43 on the list [Exercise at least 3 times per week]. I was ecstatic to find that I could pick up my Couch-to-5k right where I left off in September. Since tomorrow doesn't look as pretty, weather-wise, I may have to substitute an outside workout with some indoor aerobics courtesy of My Fitness Coach on the Wii.

No comments: