Thursday, June 03, 2010

Antici...............pation

I was drafting my follow-up email when it happened. I got the email I've been waiting for! I have a second interview on Tuesday afternoon. I was given the choice of Monday morning or Tuesday afternoon and while the impulsive part of me wanted to jump at taking the first opportunity available, the smart part of me stopped myself to think for a minute. The smart part pointed out that I have no idea what traffic is like on Monday mornings and since I live in an area where a lot of people commute to New York City, the last thing I wanted to do was have to camp out in their parking lot leave the house at 5 a.m. for a 9 o'clock appointment. So, I opted for Tuesday afternoon, but I'll be leaving around noon for my 2 o'clock meeting, just in case.

No comments: