Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shamelessly backdated

Happy cookie day! This weekend was one of my sporadic "make and bake" weekends...except, I only did the baking part. I made several batches of cookies: (clockwise from left) Gingersnaps, Snickerdoodles and Shortbread. They are for a Halloween party at Corrupt & Cutie's house this coming weekend. I'm so excited with how perfectly they came out! (Unlike the photo, which is unbelievably blurry, even after touching-up.) It makes me want to bake dozens more cookies! Although, I feel my cookie-mania is a bit ill-timed. I fear if I get carried away crazily creating cookies, I'll be burned out baking-wise when the holidays (with their requisite sweet edibles) roll around. I've already experienced a bit of foreshadowing when this past summer I went a bit overboard with banana bread. It'll be a while before I make anything even remotely resembling a quick bread. [shudder]

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oooh, cookies...
The look delish, despite the blur!